v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

Manicure Makeover vol.4

Stamping striping sponging pink summer nails

The final stage of Manicure Makeover is finally here! So far we've had sponging, stamping and striping. For this stage I've decided to combine stamping and striping as opposed to adding a new technique. I think it might have been OOT otherwise. This is the same stamp from MoYou London Pro 11 that I used in the second picture. I sectioned off a bit of my nail with sellotape, added a stamp and finished it off with another stripe. There, now I really like it and my boyfriend even went as far as saying it's his favourite mani ever!


Sponging, stamping, striping, retro nails, moyou London pro 11

What do you think? I think it has some sort of retro feel to it now. Do you have a favourite makeover? Check out first, second and third stage if you haven't yet and make your mind up ;) I'm sticking with the final one! Xx

No comments