v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

Ice Cream Nail Art Tutorial for Nail Spec

Do you know what I've been recently obsessed with? Toffee Cornettos. Seriously, I can't get enough! I am aware that my 'beach body' will not thank me for that but quite frankly, since summer decided not to show up this year, I officially decided not to give a crap.
Ice cream cornetto drips mint nail art tutorial


Ice cream nails have been done a hundred thousand times before, but somehow on my 2 year journey with this blog, I was yet to try it myself. I can see why this design is so popular now. It's very versatile and you can literally use any colours you like. I have also created a tutorial so if want to learn how to make these, keep reading! 
Mint flavour ice cream nails summer tutorial

For this design I went for mint flavoured ice cream. I created these for Nail Spec so if you want to find out all the tools and polishes I used, have a look at my post HERE. See you soon xx

2 comments

  1. Ooh what a fab tutorial and I love this design. It's funny though because I was just saying I'm fed up of the summer, these hot days are hanging around too long and it's been weeks since its been a dark grey, rainy day. Haha. I'm def an autumn winter kinda gal & for me, this years summer has been too long! Maybe I should wear these nails and cheer up ;)
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky! Omg I feel like summer hasn't even arrived yet! I was visiting my family when we had the big heat wave a couple of weeks ago so I missed that but I'm still hoping for a few hot days. At the same time, I'm looking forward to shopping for uggs and massive jumpers:D

      Delete