v

v
Spring Pastel Nails

Nail Care on the go

nail art

nail art
Abstract Faces

31 Day Challenge: Red Autumn Leaves

It's the first day of Autumn tomorrow and I have a matching manicure to go with it. Yes, days may be lasting about 5 minutes from now on but the beautiful leaves provide a great nail inspo! I added a few on my accent nail using the reverse stamping technique.

Autumn fall nail art leaf stamp furious filer


POLISHES & TOOLS

MoYou London Black Knight - 'Ard as Nails #PopYourCherry* - 'Ard as Nails CBJ's Lil' Star* - Ciate Iced Frappe - Miss Sporty 4252 - Clear Jelly Stamper* (reviewed here) - MoYou London Mother Nature 07 plate 

autumn nails leaves accent nails holographicholo polish

What do you think about my design? See you tomorrow!

4 comments

  1. Cute! I love Fall colours and being able to wear them in season. Makes me feel that little bit warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the design and colours are fabulous. very autumnal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so prtty, I love the leaves!

    ReplyDelete